ExpressFiles is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ExpressFiles from your computerhttp://www.express-files.com/
. Open here
for more information on http://www.express-files.com/. You can read more about about ExpressFiles at http://www.express-files.com/
. Usually the ExpressFiles program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for ExpressFiles is C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 961.00 KB (984064 bytes) on disk and is titled ExpressFiles.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ExpressFiles. They occupy 3.13 MB (3281504
bytes) on disk.
- expressdl.exe (2.19 MB)
- ExpressFiles.exe (961.00 KB)
This web page is about ExpressFiles version 10.14.18
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ExpressFiles:
...click to view all...
ExpressFiles is a program released by the software company http://www.express-files.com/. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove ExpressFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ExpressFiles from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ExpressFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "ExpressFiles". If it exists on your system the ExpressFiles program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ExpressFiles in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ExpressFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ExpressFiles:
- The software company is: http://www.express-files.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ExpressFiles.
8. After removing ExpressFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ExpressFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ExpressFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ from your computer, nor are we saying that ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ExpressFiles in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 19:07:08.480