This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ExpressFiles for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ExpressFiles from your PChttp://www.express-files.com/
. Further information on http://www.express-files.com/ can be found here
. Please open http://www.express-files.com/
if you want to read more on ExpressFiles on http://www.express-files.com/'s page. ExpressFiles is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for ExpressFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is called ExpressFiles.exe and its approximative size is 968.09 KB (991328 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in ExpressFiles. They take 11.00 MB (11539552
bytes) on disk.
- EFUpdater.exe (243.59 KB)
- expressdl.exe (2.19 MB)
- ExpressFiles.exe (968.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (7.63 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.15.26
of ExpressFiles. You can find below info on other releases of ExpressFiles:
...click to view all...
ExpressFiles is a program marketed by the software company http://www.express-files.com/. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ExpressFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ExpressFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ExpressFiles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ExpressFiles". The ExpressFiles program will be found very quickly. After you select ExpressFiles in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ExpressFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ExpressFiles:
- The software company is: http://www.express-files.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ExpressFiles.
8. After uninstalling ExpressFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ExpressFiles that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ExpressFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ from your PC, nor are we saying that ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ExpressFiles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 11:03:28.687