ExpressFiles is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ExpressFiles from your PChttp://www.express-files.com/
. Further information on http://www.express-files.com/ can be seen here
. You can see more info about ExpressFiles at http://www.express-files.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ExpressFiles directory (same installation drive as Windows). ExpressFiles's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe". ExpressFiles.exe is the ExpressFiles's main executable file and it takes approximately 961.00 KB (984064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with ExpressFiles. They take about 11.38 MB (11937392
bytes) on disk.
- EFUpdater.exe (243.59 KB)
- expressdl.exe (2.19 MB)
- ExpressFiles.exe (961.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.02 MB)
This data is about ExpressFiles version 10.14.22
alone. Click on the links below for other ExpressFiles versions:
...click to view all...
ExpressFiles is an application marketed by http://www.express-files.com/. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove ExpressFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ExpressFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ExpressFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "ExpressFiles". If it exists on your system the ExpressFiles application will be found very quickly. When you click ExpressFiles in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ExpressFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ExpressFiles:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.express-files.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ExpressFiles.
8. After removing ExpressFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ExpressFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ExpressFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ from your computer, we are not saying that ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ExpressFiles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 10:15:04.123