ExpressFiles is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall ExpressFiles from your computerhttp://www.express-files.com/
. You can find out more on http://www.express-files.com/ or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.express-files.com/
if you want to read more on ExpressFiles on http://www.express-files.com/'s web page. Usually the ExpressFiles application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for ExpressFiles is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is titled ExpressFiles.exe and it has a size of 476.65 KB (488088 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside ExpressFiles. They take about 6.40 MB (6716000
bytes) on disk.
- EFUpdater.exe (195.65 KB)
- expressdl.exe (1.55 MB)
- ExpressFiles.exe (476.65 KB)
- uninstall.exe (4.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.4
of ExpressFiles. You can find below a few links to other ExpressFiles releases:
...click to view all...
ExpressFiles is an application released by the software company http://www.express-files.com/. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase ExpressFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ExpressFiles from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ExpressFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "ExpressFiles". If it exists on your system the ExpressFiles app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ExpressFiles in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ExpressFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ExpressFiles:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.express-files.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ExpressFiles.
8. After removing ExpressFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ExpressFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ExpressFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ from your PC, nor are we saying that ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ExpressFiles in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 14:01:54.523