You can find below details on how to uninstall ExpressFiles for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ExpressFiles from your systemhttp://www.express-files.com/
. Open here
where you can read more on http://www.express-files.com/. You can get more details about ExpressFiles at http://www.express-files.com/
. ExpressFiles is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles folder, regulated by the user's option. ExpressFiles's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe. ExpressFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 961.00 KB (984064 bytes) on disk.
ExpressFiles is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.57 MB (12137144
bytes) on disk:
- EFUpdater.exe (243.59 KB)
- expressdl.exe (2.19 MB)
- ExpressFiles.exe (961.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.14.40
of ExpressFiles. For other ExpressFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ExpressFiles has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove ExpressFiles:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\ExpressFiles
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\EFUpdater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\expressdl.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\ExpressFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\htmlayout.dll
Supplementary values that are not removed:
ExpressFiles is a program released by http://www.express-files.com/. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase ExpressFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ExpressFiles from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ExpressFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "ExpressFiles". If it exists on your system the ExpressFiles application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ExpressFiles in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ExpressFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ExpressFiles:
- The software company is: http://www.express-files.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ExpressFiles.
8. After removing ExpressFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ExpressFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ExpressFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ from your PC, we are not saying that ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ExpressFiles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:20:45.990