You can find below details on how to uninstall ExpressFiles for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ExpressFiles from your systemhttp://www.express-files.com/
. Open here
where you can read more on http://www.express-files.com/. You can get more details about ExpressFiles at http://www.express-files.com/
. ExpressFiles is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles folder, regulated by the user's option. ExpressFiles's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe. ExpressFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 961.00 KB (984064 bytes) on disk.
ExpressFiles is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.57 MB (12137144
bytes) on disk:
- EFUpdater.exe (243.59 KB)
- expressdl.exe (2.19 MB)
- ExpressFiles.exe (961.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.14.40
of ExpressFiles. For other ExpressFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ExpressFiles has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove ExpressFiles:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\ExpressFiles
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\EFUpdater.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\expressdl.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\ExpressFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\htmlayout.dll
Supplementary values that are not removed:
ExpressFiles is a program released by http://www.express-files.com/. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase ExpressFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ExpressFiles from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ExpressFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "ExpressFiles". If it exists on your system the ExpressFiles program will be found automatically. When you click ExpressFiles in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ExpressFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ExpressFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.express-files.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ExpressFiles.
8. After removing ExpressFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ExpressFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ExpressFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ from your PC, we are not saying that ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ExpressFiles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:20:45.990