This web page is about ExpressFiles for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall ExpressFiles from your PChttp://www.express-files.com/
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on http://www.express-files.com/. More data about the program ExpressFiles can be found at http://www.express-files.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. ExpressFiles's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe". ExpressFiles's main file takes around 476.65 KB (488088 bytes) and its name is ExpressFiles.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with ExpressFiles. They occupy about 6.40 MB (6715488
bytes) on disk.
- EFUpdater.exe (195.65 KB)
- expressdl.exe (1.55 MB)
- ExpressFiles.exe (476.65 KB)
- uninstall.exe (4.20 MB)
The current page applies to ExpressFiles version 1.1.3
only. For more ExpressFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ExpressFiles is an application marketed by http://www.express-files.com/. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall ExpressFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ExpressFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ExpressFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "ExpressFiles". If it exists on your system the ExpressFiles program will be found automatically. After you select ExpressFiles in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ExpressFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ExpressFiles:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.express-files.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ExpressFiles.
8. After removing ExpressFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ExpressFiles that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ExpressFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ from your computer, we are not saying that ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ExpressFiles supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-03 04:51:45.013