This web page is about ExpressFiles for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ExpressFiles from your systemhttp://www.express-files.com/
. More info about http://www.express-files.com/ can be read here
. Please follow http://www.express-files.com/
if you want to read more on ExpressFiles on http://www.express-files.com/'s page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove ExpressFiles. The program's main executable file has a size of 961.00 KB (984064 bytes) on disk and is called ExpressFiles.exe.
ExpressFiles is composed of the following executables which take 11.57 MB (12137144
bytes) on disk:
- EFUpdater.exe (243.59 KB)
- expressdl.exe (2.19 MB)
- ExpressFiles.exe (961.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.21 MB)
This page is about ExpressFiles version 10.14.41
alone. For more ExpressFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ExpressFiles is a program offered by http://www.express-files.com/. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall ExpressFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ExpressFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ExpressFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "ExpressFiles". The ExpressFiles application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ExpressFiles in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ExpressFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ExpressFiles:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.express-files.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ExpressFiles\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ExpressFiles.
8. After uninstalling ExpressFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ExpressFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ExpressFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ from your computer, we are not saying that ExpressFiles by http://www.express-files.com/ is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ExpressFiles supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-07 19:51:06.450