You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Dell Touchpad for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Further information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Dell Touchpad is C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. DellTPad.exe is the Dell Touchpad's primary executable file and it occupies circa 13.43 MB (14080880 bytes) on disk.
Dell Touchpad is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.46 MB (15157920
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.36 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (578.36 KB)
- DellTPad.exe (13.43 MB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (282.86 KB)
This data is about Dell Touchpad version 7.1207.101.108
alone. For more Dell Touchpad versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Dell Touchpad you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad
Dell Touchpad is a program offered by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad program will be found automatically. After you select Dell Touchpad in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Dell Touchpad supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:53:23.427