You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Dell Touchpad for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Further information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Dell Touchpad is C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. DellTPad.exe is the Dell Touchpad's primary executable file and it occupies circa 13.43 MB (14080880 bytes) on disk.
Dell Touchpad is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.46 MB (15157920
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.36 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (578.36 KB)
- DellTPad.exe (13.43 MB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (282.86 KB)
This data is about Dell Touchpad version 7.1207.101.108
alone. For more Dell Touchpad versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is an application by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Dell Touchpad with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dell Touchpad or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Touchpad". The Dell Touchpad program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dell Touchpad in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dell Touchpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:53:23.427