You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Dell Touchpad for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Further information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Dell Touchpad is C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. DellTPad.exe is the Dell Touchpad's primary executable file and it occupies circa 13.43 MB (14080880 bytes) on disk.
Dell Touchpad is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.46 MB (15157920
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.36 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (578.36 KB)
- DellTPad.exe (13.43 MB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (282.86 KB)
This data is about Dell Touchpad version 7.1207.101.108
alone. For more Dell Touchpad versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Dell Touchpad you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Dell Touchpad is an application released by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dell Touchpad or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad app will be found automatically. When you select Dell Touchpad in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dell Touchpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Dell Touchpad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:53:23.427