You can find below detailed information on how to remove Dell Touchpad for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be found here
. Usually the Dell Touchpad program is found in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Dell Touchpad is C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Dell Touchpad's main file takes about 10.82 MB (11344896 bytes) and its name is DellTPad.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Dell Touchpad. They take about 11.55 MB (12112976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (23.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (302.50 KB)
- DellTPad.exe (10.82 MB)
- hidfind.exe (89.50 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (269.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Dell Touchpad. You can find below a few links to other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is an application offered by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Dell Touchpad from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad app will be found automatically. When you click Dell Touchpad in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dell Touchpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dell Touchpad in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:16:42.407