Dell Touchpad is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More information about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Dell Touchpad's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.82 MB (11344896 bytes) on disk and is titled DellTPad.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Dell Touchpad. They take about 11.59 MB (12155984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (23.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (334.50 KB)
- DellTPad.exe (10.82 MB)
- hidfind.exe (89.50 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (279.79 KB)
The current web page applies to Dell Touchpad version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is an application released by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dell Touchpad from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad application will be found very quickly. When you click Dell Touchpad in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Touchpad that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 16:52:13.463