This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ClearThink for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ClearThink from your PCClearThink
. More information on ClearThink can be seen here
. Detailed information about ClearThink can be seen at http://useclearthink.com/support
. ClearThink is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ClearThink directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall ClearThink by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ClearThink\ClearThinkuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ClearThink's main file takes about 1.07 MB (1124080 bytes) and its name is ClearThink.FirstRun.exe.
ClearThink is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.99 MB (6277120
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ClearThink.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- ClearThinkUninstall.exe (253.47 KB)
- dotNetFx35setup.exe (2.74 MB)
- updateClearThink.exe (404.77 KB)
- updater.exe (132.73 KB)
- utilClearThink.exe (392.27 KB)
This page is about ClearThink version 2014.08.31.075818
only. Click on the links below for other ClearThink versions:
...click to view all...
ClearThink is an application offered by ClearThink. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ClearThink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ClearThink from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ClearThink or simply click the Search field and type in "ClearThink". If it exists on your system the ClearThink app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ClearThink in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ClearThink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ClearThink:
- The publisher is: http://useclearthink.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ClearThink\ClearThinkuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ClearThink.
8. After removing ClearThink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ClearThink that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ClearThink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ClearThink by ClearThink from your PC, nor are we saying that ClearThink by ClearThink is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ClearThink supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:57:23.650