This page contains complete information on how to remove ClearThink for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ClearThink from your computerClearThink
. You can find out more on ClearThink or check for application updates here
. Click on http://useclearthink.com/support
to get more facts about ClearThink on ClearThink's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearThink directory (same installation drive as Windows). ClearThink's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearThink\ClearThinkuninstall.exe. ClearThinkUninstall.exe is the ClearThink's primary executable file and it occupies circa 253.54 KB (259624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside ClearThink. They occupy about 777.04 KB (795688
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ClearThinkUninstall.exe (253.54 KB)
The current web page applies to ClearThink version 2014.09.03.014639
only. You can find below a few links to other ClearThink releases:
...click to view all...
ClearThink is an application released by the software company ClearThink. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove ClearThink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ClearThink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ClearThink or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ClearThink". If it exists on your system the ClearThink app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ClearThink in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ClearThink, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ClearThink:
- The web site of the program is: http://useclearthink.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearThink\ClearThinkuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ClearThink.
8. After removing ClearThink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ClearThink which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ClearThink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ClearThink by ClearThink from your PC, nor are we saying that ClearThink by ClearThink is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ClearThink supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-25 15:28:39.090