Cent Browser is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Cent Browser from your computerCent Studio
. You can find out more on Cent Studio or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CentBrowser\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Cent Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CentBrowser\Application\184.108.40.206\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Cent Browser's primary file takes about 772.05 KB (790584 bytes) and is named centbrowserupdater.exe.
Cent Browser is comprised of the following executables which occupy 24.86 MB (26067624
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (4.38 MB)
- centbrowserupdater.exe (772.05 KB)
- setup.exe (19.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Cent Browser. You can find below a few links to other Cent Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you remove Cent Browser from your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Cent Browser:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Cent Browser.lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Cent Browser.lnk
Cent Browser is a program marketed by Cent Studio. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Cent Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cent Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cent Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cent Browser". The Cent Browser program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cent Browser in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cent Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cent Browser.
8. After uninstalling Cent Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cent Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cent Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cent Browser by Cent Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Cent Browser by Cent Studio is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cent Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 07:09:39.700