Cent Browser is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Cent Browser from your systemCent Studio
. More info about Cent Studio can be read here
. Usually the Cent Browser application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CentBrowser\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CentBrowser\Application\188.8.131.52\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cent Browser. chrome.exe is the Cent Browser's primary executable file and it takes about 1.47 MB (1537080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Cent Browser. They take about 17.24 MB (18078432
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.47 MB)
- centbrowserupdater.exe (850.05 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (543.50 KB)
- screenshot.exe (935.55 KB)
- setup.exe (13.50 MB)
This data is about Cent Browser version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Cent Browser:
...click to view all...
Cent Browser is a program marketed by the software company Cent Studio. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Cent Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Cent Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cent Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Cent Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Cent Browser application will be found automatically. When you click Cent Browser in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Cent Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cent Browser.
8. After uninstalling Cent Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cent Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cent Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cent Browser by Cent Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Cent Browser by Cent Studio is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cent Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-27 06:29:43.333