Cent Browser is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Cent Browser from your computerCent Studio
. More information about Cent Studio can be read here
. Cent Browser is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CentBrowser\Application directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Cent Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CentBrowser\Application\188.8.131.52\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Cent Browser's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.00 MB (1048904 bytes) on disk.
Cent Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.27 MB (13914584
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.00 MB)
- centbrowserupdater.exe (745.82 KB)
- setup.exe (11.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Cent Browser. You can find below info on other application versions of Cent Browser:
...click to view all...
Cent Browser is a program marketed by Cent Studio. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Cent Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cent Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cent Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cent Browser". The Cent Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cent Browser in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cent Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cent Browser.
8. After uninstalling Cent Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cent Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cent Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cent Browser by Cent Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Cent Browser by Cent Studio is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cent Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 20:38:48.217