You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Cent Browser for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Cent Browser from your PCCent Studio
. Open here
for more details on Cent Studio. Cent Browser is commonly installed in the C:\Users\mbiel\AppData\Local\CentBrowser\Application directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Cent Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\mbiel\AppData\Local\CentBrowser\Application\184.108.40.206\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.77 MB (1854464 bytes).
Cent Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 39.72 MB (41649264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.77 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.76 MB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (561.00 KB)
- centbrowserupdater.exe (964.00 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.20 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (671.00 KB)
- screenshot.exe (935.55 KB)
- setup.exe (14.55 MB)
- centbrowserupdater.exe (969.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (676.50 KB)
- setup.exe (14.86 MB)
This web page is about Cent Browser version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Cent Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cent Browser is a program released by Cent Studio. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Cent Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cent Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cent Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Cent Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Cent Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cent Browser in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cent Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cent Browser.
8. After removing Cent Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cent Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cent Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cent Browser by Cent Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Cent Browser by Cent Studio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cent Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-03 19:34:51.650