This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Cent Browser for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Cent Browser from your PCCent Studio
. More info about Cent Studio can be seen here
. Cent Browser is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CentBrowser\Application folder, subject to the user's choice. Cent Browser's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CentBrowser\Application\184.108.40.206\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.66 MB (1740856 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Cent Browser. They occupy 15.38 MB (16126120
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.66 MB)
- centbrowserupdater.exe (770.05 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (413.00 KB)
- setup.exe (12.56 MB)
The current web page applies to Cent Browser version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other Cent Browser releases:
...click to view all...
Cent Browser is an application offered by Cent Studio. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Cent Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Cent Browser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cent Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cent Browser". If it exists on your system the Cent Browser application will be found automatically. After you click Cent Browser in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cent Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cent Browser.
8. After uninstalling Cent Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cent Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cent Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cent Browser by Cent Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Cent Browser by Cent Studio is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cent Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 15:43:01.167