Cent Browser is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Cent Browser from your systemCent Studio
. Take a look here
for more info on Cent Studio. Cent Browser is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CentBrowser\Application directory, subject to the user's option. Cent Browser's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CentBrowser\Application\18.104.22.168\Installer\setup.exe. Cent Browser's main file takes around 919.40 KB (941464 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Cent Browser is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.60 MB (12165112
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (919.40 KB)
- centbrowserupdater.exe (278.40 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (645.40 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.10 MB)
- setup.exe (7.71 MB)
The current web page applies to Cent Browser version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other Cent Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cent Browser is a program offered by the software company Cent Studio. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Cent Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cent Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cent Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Cent Browser". The Cent Browser program will be found automatically. After you select Cent Browser in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cent Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cent Browser.
8. After uninstalling Cent Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cent Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cent Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cent Browser by Cent Studio from your PC, we are not saying that Cent Browser by Cent Studio is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cent Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:03:02.413