CCC Help Norwegian
This page is about CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about CCC Help Norwegian on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. CCCDsPreview.exe is the CCC Help Norwegian's main executable file and it occupies close to 58.50 KB (59904 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Norwegian contains of the executables below. They occupy 540.00 KB (552960
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0522.0801.12503
of CCC Help Norwegian. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Norwegian application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:24:24.647