CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Norwegian is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the app CCC Help Norwegian can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file is called atiapfxx.exe and it has a size of 156.00 KB (159744 bytes).
CCC Help Norwegian is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.16 MB (2260880
bytes) on disk:
- atiapfxx.exe (156.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.1105.2159.39482
of CCC Help Norwegian. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Norwegian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Norwegian application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:42:15.850