CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Norwegian is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about CCC Help Norwegian on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. CCC Help Norwegian is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help Norwegian contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.52 MB (2637480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.16 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012.0516.1006.16142
of CCC Help Norwegian. For other CCC Help Norwegian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Norwegian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Norwegian program will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 01:01:48.220