CCC Help Norwegian
This web page is about CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about the software CCC Help Norwegian can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Norwegian is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. CCC Help Norwegian's primary file takes around 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and its name is CCC.exe.
CCC Help Norwegian is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.84 MB (8220160
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Norwegian version 2012.0806.1212.19931
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Norwegian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". The CCC Help Norwegian app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:44:39.497