CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Norwegian is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the program CCC Help Norwegian can be found at http://www.amd.com
. CCC Help Norwegian is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. MOM.InstallProxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Norwegian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Norwegian version 2014.0704.2132.36938
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Norwegian:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you are trying to remove CCC Help Norwegian from your PC.Registry keys:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
CCC Help Norwegian is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Norwegian from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Norwegian program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:42:40.597