You can find below details on how to uninstall Browse Pax for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Browse Pax from your PCBrowse Pax
. More data about Browse Pax can be found here
. More data about the program Browse Pax can be seen at http://browsepax.co/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Browse Pax directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Browse Pax is C:\Program Files (x86)\Browse Pax\BrowsePaxuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 397.73 KB (407280 bytes) on disk and is called utilBrowsePax.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Browse Pax. They take about 651.28 KB (666912
bytes) on disk.
- BrowsePaxUninstall.exe (253.55 KB)
- utilBrowsePax.exe (397.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Browse Pax version 2015.03.07.040435
only. You can find here a few links to other Browse Pax releases:
...click to view all...
Browse Pax is a program released by Browse Pax. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Browse Pax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Browse Pax from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Browse Pax or simply activate the Search field and type in "Browse Pax". If it is installed on your PC the Browse Pax app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Browse Pax in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Browse Pax, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Browse Pax:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsepax.co/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Browse Pax\BrowsePaxuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Browse Pax.
8. After uninstalling Browse Pax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Browse Pax that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Browse Pax using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Browse Pax by Browse Pax from your computer, nor are we saying that Browse Pax by Browse Pax is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Browse Pax in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 05:42:40.883