Browse Pax is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Browse Pax from your systemBrowse Pax
. You can find out more on Browse Pax or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Browse Pax at http://browsepax.co/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Browse Pax folder (same installation drive as Windows). Browse Pax's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Browse Pax\BrowsePaxUn.exe REP_. 7za.exe is the Browse Pax's primary executable file and it takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Browse Pax installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.10.162445
of Browse Pax. You can find below info on other releases of Browse Pax:
...click to view all...
Browse Pax is a program by the software company Browse Pax. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Browse Pax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Browse Pax from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Browse Pax or simply activate the Search field and type in "Browse Pax". If it is installed on your PC the Browse Pax application will be found automatically. When you select Browse Pax in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Browse Pax, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Browse Pax:
- The publisher is: http://browsepax.co/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Browse Pax\BrowsePaxUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Browse Pax.
8. After uninstalling Browse Pax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Browse Pax which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Browse Pax using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Browse Pax by Browse Pax from your computer, nor are we saying that Browse Pax by Browse Pax is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Browse Pax in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:13:52.127