This info is about Browse Pax for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Browse Pax from your computerBrowse Pax
. More info about Browse Pax can be seen here
. Please follow http://browsepax.co/support
if you want to read more on Browse Pax on Browse Pax's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Browse Pax directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Browse Pax by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Browse Pax\BrowsePaxUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. BrowsePax.BOAS.exe is the Browse Pax's main executable file and it occupies around 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Browse Pax. They take an average of 8.15 MB (8542440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowsePaxUn.exe (552.23 KB)
- BrowsePaxUninstall.exe (252.88 KB)
- utilBrowsePax.exe (645.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowsePax.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowsePax.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowsePax.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowsePax.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- BrowsePax.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- BrowsePax.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowsePax.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.22.082317
of Browse Pax. Click on the links below for other Browse Pax versions:
...click to view all...
Browse Pax is a program by Browse Pax. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Browse Pax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Browse Pax with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Browse Pax or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Browse Pax". If it exists on your system the Browse Pax application will be found automatically. After you select Browse Pax in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Browse Pax, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Browse Pax:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsepax.co/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Browse Pax\BrowsePaxUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Browse Pax.
8. After removing Browse Pax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Browse Pax which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Browse Pax using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Browse Pax by Browse Pax from your computer, we are not saying that Browse Pax by Browse Pax is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Browse Pax in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 06:03:21.373