This info is about Browse Pax for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Browse Pax from your systemBrowse Pax
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Browse Pax. You can see more info on Browse Pax at http://browsepax.co/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Browse Pax folder (same installation drive as Windows). Browse Pax's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Browse Pax\BrowsePaxuninstall.exe. BrowsePax.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Browse Pax's primary executable file and it occupies around 101.73 KB (104176 bytes) on disk.
Browse Pax is comprised of the following executables which take 2.36 MB (2477848
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BrowsePaxUninstall.exe (252.87 KB)
- utilBrowsePax.exe (517.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowsePax.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- BrowsePax.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- BrowsePax.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowsePax.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
This data is about Browse Pax version 2015.01.21.222315
alone. For more Browse Pax versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Browse Pax is a program by the software company Browse Pax. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Browse Pax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Browse Pax from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Browse Pax or simply click the Search feature and type in "Browse Pax". The Browse Pax program will be found very quickly. After you click Browse Pax in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Browse Pax, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Browse Pax:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsepax.co/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Browse Pax\BrowsePaxuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Browse Pax.
8. After uninstalling Browse Pax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Browse Pax that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Browse Pax with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Browse Pax by Browse Pax from your PC, we are not saying that Browse Pax by Browse Pax is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Browse Pax in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 00:28:06.143