Browse Pax is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Browse Pax from your PCBrowse Pax
. Check out here
for more details on Browse Pax. Please follow http://browsepax.co/support
if you want to read more on Browse Pax on Browse Pax's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Browse Pax folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Browse Pax by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Browse Pax\BrowsePaxuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 253.34 KB (259416 bytes) on disk and is labeled BrowsePaxUninstall.exe.
Browse Pax contains of the executables below. They occupy 910.57 KB (932424
bytes) on disk.
- BrowsePaxUninstall.exe (253.34 KB)
- updateBrowsePax.exe (657.23 KB)
This info is about Browse Pax version 2015.01.25.172348
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Browse Pax:
...click to view all...
Browse Pax is an application released by Browse Pax. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Browse Pax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Browse Pax from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Browse Pax or simply click the Search field and type in "Browse Pax". If it is installed on your PC the Browse Pax application will be found very quickly. After you click Browse Pax in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Browse Pax, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Browse Pax:
- The publisher is: http://browsepax.co/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Browse Pax\BrowsePaxuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Browse Pax.
8. After removing Browse Pax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Browse Pax which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Browse Pax using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Browse Pax by Browse Pax from your computer, nor are we saying that Browse Pax by Browse Pax is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Browse Pax in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 17:39:10.337