Browse Pax is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Browse Pax from your systemBrowse Pax
. More information on Browse Pax can be found here
. More data about the application Browse Pax can be found at http://browsepax.co/support
. Usually the Browse Pax program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Browse Pax directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Browse Pax by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Browse Pax\BrowsePaxUn.exe OFS_. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. BrowsePax.OfSvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.15 MB (1203968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Browse Pax. They take 1.66 MB (1740032
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowsePax.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.01.062412
of Browse Pax. You can find below a few links to other Browse Pax releases:
...click to view all...
Browse Pax is an application by Browse Pax. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Browse Pax is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Browse Pax with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Browse Pax or simply activate the Search field and type in "Browse Pax". If it exists on your system the Browse Pax program will be found very quickly. When you click Browse Pax in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Browse Pax, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Browse Pax:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsepax.co/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Browse Pax\BrowsePaxUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Browse Pax.
8. After uninstalling Browse Pax, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Browse Pax that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Browse Pax using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Browse Pax by Browse Pax from your PC, we are not saying that Browse Pax by Browse Pax is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Browse Pax supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 04:31:20.340