BroadCam Video Streaming Server
This page is about BroadCam Video Streaming Server for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server from your systemNCH Software
. Additional info about NCH Software can be read here
. More information about the application BroadCam Video Streaming Server can be found at www.nchsoftware.com/broadcam/support.html
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. broadcam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.72 MB (2853960 bytes) on disk.
BroadCam Video Streaming Server is comprised of the following executables which take 3.74 MB (3916432
bytes) on disk:
- broadcam.exe (2.72 MB)
- broadcamsetup_v2.28.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.28
of BroadCam Video Streaming Server. For other BroadCam Video Streaming Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BroadCam Video Streaming Server has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\BroadCam
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcamsetup_v2.28.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
BroadCam Video Streaming Server is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase BroadCam Video Streaming Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BroadCam Video Streaming Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BroadCam Video Streaming Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "BroadCam Video Streaming Server". If it exists on your system the BroadCam Video Streaming Server application will be found very quickly. After you select BroadCam Video Streaming Server in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BroadCam Video Streaming Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BroadCam Video Streaming Server:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/broadcam/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server.
8. After removing BroadCam Video Streaming Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BroadCam Video Streaming Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BroadCam Video Streaming Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that BroadCam Video Streaming Server by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 21:41:14.640