BroadCam Video Streaming Server
This page is about BroadCam Video Streaming Server for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server from your systemNCH Software
. Additional info about NCH Software can be read here
. More information about the application BroadCam Video Streaming Server can be found at www.nchsoftware.com/broadcam/support.html
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. broadcam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.72 MB (2853960 bytes) on disk.
BroadCam Video Streaming Server is comprised of the following executables which take 3.74 MB (3916432
bytes) on disk:
- broadcam.exe (2.72 MB)
- broadcamsetup_v2.28.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.28
of BroadCam Video Streaming Server. For other BroadCam Video Streaming Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BroadCam Video Streaming Server is a program marketed by the software company NCH Software. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BroadCam Video Streaming Server from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BroadCam Video Streaming Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "BroadCam Video Streaming Server". The BroadCam Video Streaming Server app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BroadCam Video Streaming Server in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BroadCam Video Streaming Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BroadCam Video Streaming Server:
- The web site of the program is: www.nchsoftware.com/broadcam/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server.
8. After removing BroadCam Video Streaming Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BroadCam Video Streaming Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BroadCam Video Streaming Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that BroadCam Video Streaming Server by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 21:41:14.640