BroadCam Video Streaming Server
This page is about BroadCam Video Streaming Server for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server from your systemNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Click on www.nchsoftware.com/broadcam/support.html
to get more information about BroadCam Video Streaming Server on NCH Software's website. BroadCam Video Streaming Server is normally set up in the C:\NCH Software\BroadCam directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for BroadCam Video Streaming Server is C:\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe. broadcam.exe is the BroadCam Video Streaming Server's main executable file and it occupies about 2.70 MB (2835528 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with BroadCam Video Streaming Server. They take about 3.71 MB (3885200
bytes) on disk.
- broadcam.exe (2.70 MB)
- broadcamsetup_v2.30.exe (1.00 MB)
This web page is about BroadCam Video Streaming Server version 2.30
only. For other BroadCam Video Streaming Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling BroadCam Video Streaming Server we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\BroadCam
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BroadCam Video Streaming Server.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\software\BroadCam Video Streaming Server.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
BroadCam Video Streaming Server is a program offered by the software company NCH Software. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BroadCam Video Streaming Server from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BroadCam Video Streaming Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "BroadCam Video Streaming Server". If it is installed on your PC the BroadCam Video Streaming Server app will be found automatically. After you select BroadCam Video Streaming Server in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BroadCam Video Streaming Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BroadCam Video Streaming Server:
- The publisher is: www.nchsoftware.com/broadcam/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server.
8. After uninstalling BroadCam Video Streaming Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BroadCam Video Streaming Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BroadCam Video Streaming Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that BroadCam Video Streaming Server by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 19:34:59.700