BroadCam Video Streaming Server
BroadCam Video Streaming Server is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server from your computerNCH Software
. More information on NCH Software can be found here
. Further information about BroadCam Video Streaming Server can be found at www.nchsoftware.com/broadcam/support.html
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\BroadCam folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named broadcam.exe and it has a size of 2.74 MB (2877000 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with BroadCam Video Streaming Server. They take about 3.76 MB (3940496
bytes) on disk.
- broadcam.exe (2.74 MB)
- broadcamsetup_v2.32.exe (1.01 MB)
The current page applies to BroadCam Video Streaming Server version 2.32
only. Click on the links below for other BroadCam Video Streaming Server versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcamsetup_v2.32.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BroadCam Video Streaming Server.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Video Related Programs\Slideshow Creator Software.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
BroadCam Video Streaming Server is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BroadCam Video Streaming Server or simply click the Search field and type in "BroadCam Video Streaming Server". The BroadCam Video Streaming Server application will be found very quickly. After you click BroadCam Video Streaming Server in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BroadCam Video Streaming Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BroadCam Video Streaming Server:
- The publisher is: www.nchsoftware.com/broadcam/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server.
8. After removing BroadCam Video Streaming Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BroadCam Video Streaming Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BroadCam Video Streaming Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that BroadCam Video Streaming Server by NCH Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 11:46:53.627