BroadCam Video Streaming Server
This info is about BroadCam Video Streaming Server for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server from your computerNCH Software
. You can find out more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on BroadCam Video Streaming Server at www.nchsoftware.com/broadcam/support.html
. BroadCam Video Streaming Server is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling BroadCam Video Streaming Server is C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. BroadCam Video Streaming Server's main file takes around 2.57 MB (2699528 bytes) and is called broadcam.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with BroadCam Video Streaming Server. They occupy about 3.59 MB (3768336
bytes) on disk.
- broadcam.exe (2.57 MB)
- broadcamsetup_v2.34.exe (1.02 MB)
This info is about BroadCam Video Streaming Server version 2.34
only. You can find here a few links to other BroadCam Video Streaming Server versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by BroadCam Video Streaming Server's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\BroadCam
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcamsetup_v2.34.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BroadCam Video Streaming Server.lnk
- C:\UserNames\Public\Desktop\BroadCam Video Streaming Server.lnk
Additional values that are not cleaned:
BroadCam Video Streaming Server is an application released by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BroadCam Video Streaming Server from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BroadCam Video Streaming Server or simply click the Search field and type in "BroadCam Video Streaming Server". If it exists on your system the BroadCam Video Streaming Server app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BroadCam Video Streaming Server in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BroadCam Video Streaming Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BroadCam Video Streaming Server:
- The software company is: www.nchsoftware.com/broadcam/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam\broadcam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server.
8. After uninstalling BroadCam Video Streaming Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BroadCam Video Streaming Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BroadCam Video Streaming Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that BroadCam Video Streaming Server by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:04:28.350