BroadCam Video Streaming Server
You can find below details on how to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server from your PCNCH Software
. More data about NCH Software can be read here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NCH Software\BroadCam\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.29 MB (1354244 bytes) on disk and is labeled broadcam.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in BroadCam Video Streaming Server. They take 3.25 MB (3410032
bytes) on disk.
- bcsetup_v2.20.exe (685.10 KB)
- broadcam.exe (1.29 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.20
of BroadCam Video Streaming Server. You can find below info on other application versions of BroadCam Video Streaming Server:
...click to view all...
BroadCam Video Streaming Server is a program released by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove BroadCam Video Streaming Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase BroadCam Video Streaming Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BroadCam Video Streaming Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "BroadCam Video Streaming Server". If it is installed on your PC the BroadCam Video Streaming Server application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BroadCam Video Streaming Server in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BroadCam Video Streaming Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server.
8. After uninstalling BroadCam Video Streaming Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BroadCam Video Streaming Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BroadCam Video Streaming Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that BroadCam Video Streaming Server by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BroadCam Video Streaming Server supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:31:55.257