You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Bandicam for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Bandicam from your systemBandisoft.com
. Check out here
for more information on Bandisoft.com. Further information about Bandicam can be found at http://www.bandicam.com/support/
. Bandicam is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Bandicam. bdcam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1,012.55 KB (1036848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Bandicam. They occupy about 1.53 MB (1604011
bytes) on disk.
- bdcam.exe (1,012.55 KB)
- bdfix.exe (443.05 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.82 KB)
This data is about Bandicam version 184.108.40.2063
alone. For other Bandicam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Bandicam when you uninstall it:
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Bandicam.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Bandicam 220.127.116.113 Setup + Activator.torrent
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\bdcam.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Bandicam\bdcam.exe
Bandicam is a program released by the software company Bandisoft.com. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Bandicam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Bandicam from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bandicam or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bandicam". If it exists on your system the Bandicam app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bandicam in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bandicam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bandicam:
- The software company is: http://www.bandicam.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bandicam.
8. After uninstalling Bandicam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bandicam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bandicam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bandicam by Bandisoft.com from your computer, we are not saying that Bandicam by Bandisoft.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bandicam supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:20:48.780