Bandicam is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Bandicam from your PCBandisoft.com
. More info about Bandisoft.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.bandicam.com/support/
to get more data about Bandicam on Bandisoft.com's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Bandicam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. bdcam.exe is the Bandicam's primary executable file and it takes about 2.68 MB (2810888 bytes) on disk.
Bandicam installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.79 MB (5027659
bytes) on disk.
- bdcam.exe (2.68 MB)
- bdfix.exe (1.95 MB)
- uninstall.exe (164.31 KB)
This data is about Bandicam version 184.108.40.2061
only. For other Bandicam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Bandicam:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Bandicam is an application by Bandisoft.com. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Bandicam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Bandicam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bandicam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bandicam". If it exists on your system the Bandicam program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bandicam in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bandicam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bandicam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bandicam.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bandicam.
8. After removing Bandicam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bandicam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bandicam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bandicam by Bandisoft.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Bandicam by Bandisoft.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bandicam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 15:16:05.730