Bandicam is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Bandicam from your PCBandisoft.com
. Further information on Bandisoft.com can be found here
. More info about the application Bandicam can be seen at http://www.bandicam.com/support/
. Usually the Bandicam program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Bandicam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Bandicam's primary file takes around 1.05 MB (1100296 bytes) and its name is bdcam.exe.
The executables below are part of Bandicam. They occupy an average of 1.60 MB (1676593
bytes) on disk.
- bdcam.exe (1.05 MB)
- bdfix.exe (443.01 KB)
- uninstall.exe (119.78 KB)
This data is about Bandicam version 184.108.40.2064
only. You can find below info on other releases of Bandicam:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Bandicam we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Bandicam:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Bandicam's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\FreeCommander9440\01\Bandicam 220.127.116.114 Multilingual
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\GBWV842I\www.bandicam.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\RDRK8GM9\www.bandicam.co.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\FreeCommander9440\01\Bandicam 18.104.22.1684 Multilingual\bdcamsetup.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\FreeCommander9440\01\Bandicam 22.214.171.1244 Multilingual\Instructions.txt
Bandicam is a program marketed by Bandisoft.com. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Bandicam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Bandicam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bandicam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bandicam". The Bandicam application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Bandicam in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bandicam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bandicam:
- The software company is: http://www.bandicam.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bandicam.
8. After uninstalling Bandicam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bandicam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bandicam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bandicam by Bandisoft.com from your computer, we are not saying that Bandicam by Bandisoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bandicam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-17 06:36:39.467