This info is about Bandicam for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Bandicam from your computerBandisoft.com
. More information about Bandisoft.com can be found here
. More data about the program Bandicam can be seen at http://www.bandicam.com/support/
. Bandicam is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Bandicam directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Bandicam is C:\Program Files\Bandicam\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called bdcam.exe and occupies 1.52 MB (1595912 bytes).
Bandicam installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.11 MB (2217221
bytes) on disk.
- bdcam.exe (1.52 MB)
- bdfix.exe (443.01 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Bandicam version 184.108.40.2061
alone. Click on the links below for other Bandicam versions:
...click to view all...
Bandicam is an application offered by the software company Bandisoft.com. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Bandicam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Bandicam with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bandicam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bandicam". If it exists on your system the Bandicam program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bandicam in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bandicam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bandicam:
- The software company is: http://www.bandicam.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bandicam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bandicam.
8. After uninstalling Bandicam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bandicam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bandicam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bandicam by Bandisoft.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Bandicam by Bandisoft.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bandicam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-07 22:21:00.490