You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Bandicam for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Bandicam from your computerBandisoft.com
. More info about Bandisoft.com can be found here
. You can read more about on Bandicam at http://www.bandicam.com/support/
. Bandicam is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Bandicam directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Bandicam\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Bandicam. bdcam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1,023.91 KB (1048480 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Bandicam. They occupy 1.54 MB (1615499
bytes) on disk.
- bdcam.exe (1,023.91 KB)
- bdfix.exe (442.91 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1687
of Bandicam. For more Bandicam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Bandicam:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Bandicam 22.214.171.1247.torrent
Bandicam is an application by Bandisoft.com. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Bandicam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Bandicam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bandicam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bandicam". If it is installed on your PC the Bandicam app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Bandicam in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Bandicam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bandicam:
- The publisher is: http://www.bandicam.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bandicam\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bandicam.
8. After uninstalling Bandicam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bandicam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bandicam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bandicam by Bandisoft.com from your computer, we are not saying that Bandicam by Bandisoft.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bandicam in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 17:32:38.170