You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Bandicam for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Bandicam from your computerBandisoft
. You can find out more on Bandisoft or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.bandicam.com/support/
to get more details about Bandicam on Bandisoft's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Bandicam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.73 MB (2858928 bytes) on disk and is labeled bdcam.exe.
Bandicam installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.83 MB (5068136
bytes) on disk.
- bdcam.exe (2.73 MB)
- bdfix.exe (1.96 MB)
- uninstall.exe (152.01 KB)
This info is about Bandicam version 188.8.131.526
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Bandicam:
...click to view all...
Bandicam is a program by the software company Bandisoft. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Bandicam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Bandicam with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bandicam or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bandicam". The Bandicam program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Bandicam in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Bandicam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bandicam:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.bandicam.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bandicam.
8. After uninstalling Bandicam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bandicam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bandicam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bandicam by Bandisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Bandicam by Bandisoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bandicam in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 11:48:54.403