This page is about Bandicam for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bandicam from your computerBandisoft
. Open here
for more information on Bandisoft. More information about Bandicam can be found at https://www.bandicam.com/support/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Новая папка (2)\Bandicam directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Bandicam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Bandicam's main file takes around 120.86 KB (123758 bytes) and is called loader.exe.
Bandicam is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.93 MB (6219361
bytes) on disk:
- bdcam.exe (3.36 MB)
- bdcam_nonadmin.exe (150.41 KB)
- bdfix.exe (2.16 MB)
- loader.exe (120.86 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (152.02 KB)
The current page applies to Bandicam version 18.104.22.1682
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Bandicam:
...click to view all...
Bandicam is a program offered by the software company Bandisoft. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Bandicam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Bandicam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bandicam or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bandicam". If it is installed on your PC the Bandicam app will be found automatically. After you select Bandicam in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bandicam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bandicam:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.bandicam.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bandicam.
8. After uninstalling Bandicam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bandicam that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bandicam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bandicam by Bandisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Bandicam by Bandisoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bandicam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 10:39:35.600