Bandicam is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Bandicam from your PCBandisoft
. Further information on Bandisoft can be found here
. Click on https://www.bandicam.com/support/
to get more info about Bandicam on Bandisoft's website. Bandicam is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Bandicam by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. bdcam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.00 MB (6287776 bytes) on disk.
Bandicam contains of the executables below. They take 8.72 MB (9143737
bytes) on disk.
- bdcam.exe (6.00 MB)
- bdcam_nonadmin.exe (150.41 KB)
- bdfix.exe (2.16 MB)
- loader.exe (277.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (154.62 KB)
This web page is about Bandicam version 22.214.171.1243
only. You can find below info on other releases of Bandicam:
...click to view all...
Bandicam is a program marketed by Bandisoft. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Bandicam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Bandicam from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bandicam or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bandicam". The Bandicam program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bandicam in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Bandicam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bandicam:
- The software company is: https://www.bandicam.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bandicam.
8. After uninstalling Bandicam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bandicam which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bandicam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bandicam by Bandisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Bandicam by Bandisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bandicam in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 20:07:18.130