This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Bandicam for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Bandicam from your systemBandisoft
. You can find out more on Bandisoft or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Bandicam at http://www.bandicam.com/support/
. Bandicam is commonly set up in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam" folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Bandicam is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.68 MB (2805256 bytes) on disk and is titled bdcam.exe.
The executables below are part of Bandicam. They take about 4.74 MB (4974182
bytes) on disk.
- bdcam.exe (2.68 MB)
- bdfix.exe (1.95 MB)
- uninstall.exe (117.58 KB)
This web page is about Bandicam version 220.127.116.115
only. You can find below info on other versions of Bandicam:
...click to view all...
Bandicam is an application offered by Bandisoft. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Bandicam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Bandicam from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bandicam or simply click the Search field and type in "Bandicam". If it exists on your system the Bandicam app will be found automatically. After you click Bandicam in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bandicam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bandicam:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bandicam.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bandicam.
8. After removing Bandicam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bandicam which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bandicam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bandicam by Bandisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Bandicam by Bandisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bandicam in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 01:14:54.457