Bandicam is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Bandicam from your PCBandisoft
. You can find out more on Bandisoft or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Bandicam at http://www.bandicam.com/support/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam folder (same installation drive as Windows). Bandicam's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.63 MB (2755080 bytes) on disk and is named bdcam.exe.
Bandicam installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.70 MB (4924006
bytes) on disk.
- bdcam.exe (2.63 MB)
- bdfix.exe (1.95 MB)
- uninstall.exe (117.58 KB)
This web page is about Bandicam version 126.96.36.1995
alone. You can find below a few links to other Bandicam releases:
...click to view all...
Bandicam is a program marketed by Bandisoft. Some computer users try to erase it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Bandicam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Bandicam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bandicam or simply click the Search field and type in "Bandicam". If it exists on your system the Bandicam app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bandicam in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Bandicam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bandicam:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bandicam.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bandicam\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bandicam.
8. After removing Bandicam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bandicam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bandicam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bandicam by Bandisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Bandicam by Bandisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bandicam in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-26 16:04:48.980