Adobe Connect 9 Add-in
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin\adobeconnectaddin.exe -uninstall. adobeconnectaddin.exe is the Adobe Connect 9 Add-in's primary executable file and it takes about 11.29 MB (11840776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Adobe Connect 9 Add-in. They take about 11.29 MB (11840776
bytes) on disk.
- adobeconnectaddin.exe (11.29 MB)
This data is about Adobe Connect 9 Add-in version 119970233
only. You can find below a few links to other Adobe Connect 9 Add-in versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is a program offered by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people decide to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe Connect 9 Add-in or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Connect 9 Add-in". If it exists on your system the Adobe Connect 9 Add-in program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Adobe Connect 9 Add-in in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe Connect 9 Add-in.
8. After removing Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Connect 9 Add-in that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Connect 9 Add-in using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:32:04.300