Adobe Connect 9 Add-in
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Further information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be seen here
. Usually the Adobe Connect 9 Add-in program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Adobe Connect 9 Add-in's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin\adobeconnectaddin.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file is named adobeconnectaddin.exe and occupies 13.28 MB (13920008 bytes).
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.28 MB (13920008
bytes) on disk.
- adobeconnectaddin.exe (13.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Adobe Connect 9 Add-in version 11.9.974.231
only. You can find below a few links to other Adobe Connect 9 Add-in releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Adobe Connect 9 Add-in
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is an application by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Adobe Connect 9 Add-in from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Adobe Connect 9 Add-in or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe Connect 9 Add-in". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Connect 9 Add-in program will be found very quickly. When you click Adobe Connect 9 Add-in in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in.
8. After removing Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Connect 9 Add-in that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Connect 9 Add-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 12:30:34.423