Adobe Connect 9 Add-in
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin\adobeconnectaddin.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in. Adobe Connect 9 Add-in's main file takes about 11.29 MB (11840776 bytes) and is called adobeconnectaddin.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Adobe Connect 9 Add-in. They take about 11.29 MB (11840776
bytes) on disk.
- adobeconnectaddin.exe (11.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1123620
of Adobe Connect 9 Add-in. You can find below info on other releases of Adobe Connect 9 Add-in:
...click to view all...
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is a program released by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Adobe Connect 9 Add-in from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe Connect 9 Add-in or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe Connect 9 Add-in". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Connect 9 Add-in program will be found automatically. After you click Adobe Connect 9 Add-in in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in.
8. After removing Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Connect 9 Add-in that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Connect 9 Add-in using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Adobe Connect 9 Add-in supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 02:27:20.127