Adobe Connect 9 Add-in
This web page is about Adobe Connect 9 Add-in for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Open here
for more information on Adobe Systems Incorporated. Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin\adobeconnectaddin.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled adobeconnectaddin.exe and its approximative size is 13.28 MB (13920008 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Adobe Connect 9 Add-in. They occupy an average of 13.28 MB (13920008
bytes) on disk.
- adobeconnectaddin.exe (13.28 MB)
This data is about Adobe Connect 9 Add-in version 119974231
only. For other Adobe Connect 9 Add-in versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is an application offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe Connect 9 Add-in or simply click the Search feature and type in "Adobe Connect 9 Add-in". The Adobe Connect 9 Add-in program will be found very quickly. After you click Adobe Connect 9 Add-in in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Connect 9 Add-in which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe Connect 9 Add-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Connect 9 Add-in in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:57:17.250