Adobe Connect 9 Add-in
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can find out more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin\adobeconnectaddin.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Adobe Connect 9 Add-in's primary file takes about 9.25 MB (9695480 bytes) and is named adobeconnectaddin.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Adobe Connect 9 Add-in. They occupy about 9.25 MB (9695480
bytes) on disk.
- adobeconnectaddin.exe (9.25 MB)
The current web page applies to Adobe Connect 9 Add-in version 1122510
only. You can find here a few links to other Adobe Connect 9 Add-in releases:
...click to view all...
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is a program offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Adobe Connect 9 Add-in from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Adobe Connect 9 Add-in or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Connect 9 Add-in". The Adobe Connect 9 Add-in application will be found very quickly. When you select Adobe Connect 9 Add-in in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in.
8. After removing Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Connect 9 Add-in which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Connect 9 Add-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 15:26:29.343