Adobe Connect 9 Add-in
You can find on this page details on how to remove Adobe Connect 9 Add-in for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. Further information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin directory (same installation drive as Windows). Adobe Connect 9 Add-in's full uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\www.macromedia.com\bin\adobeconnectaddin\adobeconnectaddin.exe -uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled adobeconnectaddin.exe and its approximative size is 11.23 MB (11773712 bytes).
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.23 MB (11773712
bytes) on disk.
- adobeconnectaddin.exe (11.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1199660
of Adobe Connect 9 Add-in. You can find below a few links to other Adobe Connect 9 Add-in versions:
...click to view all...
Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is a program by the software company Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Adobe Connect 9 Add-in from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe Connect 9 Add-in or simply click the Search field and type in "Adobe Connect 9 Add-in". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Connect 9 Add-in program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Adobe Connect 9 Add-in in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Adobe Connect 9 Add-in.
8. After removing Adobe Connect 9 Add-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Connect 9 Add-in which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Adobe Connect 9 Add-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe Connect 9 Add-in by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Connect 9 Add-in supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 01:24:48.393